UK-TUG has funds available for supporting TeX-related projects. We invite submission of applications for support of projects. Project applications will be considered by the Committee, who will consider benefit to the TeX community both in the UK and more widely.
Applications should be no longer than 2 sides and should detail:
- Background to the project.
- What the objectives of the proposed project are.
- Any work completed to date.
- Programme of work, for example work to be done, key milestones.
- How the requested resources will be used.
- How the project will benefit TeX users.
There is no deadline for submission of proposals, and we are happy to receive applications of support for projects of all sizes. Of course, funds are limited and so those who apply earlier are more likely to succeed! Please e-mail the committee for more details or to apply for funds.